Saturday, May 26, 2007

Sex, drugs and the ol’ ‘You’re going to do it anyway’ excuse

This Week’s Top Scrooge - May 25, 2007

The Joel Becker Moment

Pardon me, I’m taking a short cut on This Week’s Top Scrooge…I’m handing over the commentary by republishing Michelle Malkin’s piece “Another Great Moment in Public Education”.

This week, I struggled about whether to pick the husband who bit off his wife’s lip after she called him short or the father who stuck his baby daughter in the microwave (both are doing OK apparently).

But you know evil is not a pleasant or funny thing and so I decided to chose a topic that’s important, but lighter fare.

I chose to give the dishonor of Top Scrooge to a UCLA professor, who as a guest speaker at a Boulder High assembly, told students its OK to have sex and do drugs “appropriately”.

Yes, Joel Becker, you are This Week’s Top Scrooge!

Read more: Sex, drugs and the ol’ ‘You’re going to do it anyway’ excuse

- Alexander, TheScroogeReport.com

No comments: